You can use our tickets to send items throughout New Zealand. Select the type of ticket to use and how many you need based on the destination, weight and size of the item you want to send.
Our ticket calculator will help you check which is the right ticket for you, how many to use and give you an estimated price for your tickets. Please contact your nearest branch on 0800 800 841 to confirm the cost or for any further assistance.
Book a courier online
using your PIN number
Get a quote
for regular sending using the details from your ticket calculator results
No PIN number? Just call us on 0800 800 841 to book a courier.
Important - please note:
- All prices include GST and are an estimate only based on the destination, weight and size of your item.
- Prices may vary depending on whether ticket(s) are purchased from one of our branches or from another source such as a contractor.
- These are non-account prices. If you are sending a quantity of courier product on an ongoing basis, phone us on 0800 800 841 to set up an account or click here for local contact details and to discuss preferential pricing.
Should your package contain Dangerous Goods, it must:
- Meet our Dangerous Goods Policy.
- Be provided with all relevant DG paperwork.
- Every parcel must have one NZC DG ticket attached.
- Please note that you must have a New Zealand Couriers account to send Dangerous Goods.
Is your item too big?
You can still arrange delivery of your item through our Special Services - just contact your local branch with your requirements.