Enter your details below to receive your free copy of the report!
By opting in, you’ll receive occasional (and valuable!) updates from New Zealand Couriers. You can opt-out at any time!
Insights into what matters
Ecommerce deep dive
New Zealand Couriers has been a crucial part of many business eCommerce strategies for a while now.
So, we thought we’d offer you insights into what doing eCommerce well means for your customers.
Start, Grow & Thrive
Our report offers plenty of actionable information for businesses wanting to take their eCommerce business to the next level.
In this report, you’ll learn about:
- Online selling & Delivery trends
- Consumer Preferences and Expectations
- Changing consumer behaviours
- Ecommerce Strategies that work
- and more!
How we did it
We didn’t just rely on our own expertise.
We worked with international data and insights giant, Kantar.
What we learned
- Affordability remains a top concern for consumers in New Zealand, 65% of consumers consider rising prices and inflation as their primary concern.
- Whether shopping in-store or online, it is evident the customer journey begins with online research and information gathering.
- Growing concerns about data privacy have led consumers to become more cautious with sharing personal information – lack of a guest checkout was a top reason for cart abandonment.
- 87% of online shoppers conduct research on delivery before finalising purchase decisions, providing upfront delivery information can greatly enhance customers’ inclination to purchase.
- Repeat customers spend an average of 67% more than new customers; acquiring new customers costs 5 to 10 times more than selling to existing customers.